Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Favorite Christmas Tunes

I really do love this time of year, and Christmas music is one of my favorite parts (although, I do refuse to listen to it until after Thanksgiving)!  Now that we are on the single digit countdown to the big day, I have had Christmas music on Pandora everyday this week at work.  These are just a few of my all-time favorite tunes to rock out to during the holiday season:

What's Christmas music from the 90s without N SYNC?!


The Queen of Christmas Music


A little Rock n' Roll for your Christmas enjoyment!


Beautiful, angelic voice!


A Little 60s for You!


All Time Favorite!


Another angelic voice!


New Favorite!
Cute, isn't it?

What are some of your favorite Christmas tunes?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...