Friday, December 16, 2011

Fashion Friday {All That Sparkles}

I have been on a hunt to find the perfect New Year's Eve dress.  Since we will be partying in Tampa for the occasion, I want to make a statement.  And by statement, I mean sequins.  LOTS of SEQUINS!  I haven't had a sequined dress since my old pageant days, and I think I my closet would love a new addition.  We haven't done anything really big for New Year's in several moons, so I want to be glamorous and classy all in one!  
These are a few of my favorite internet finds:
{ASOS}
{Arden B}
{via Pinterest}
{via Pinterest}

{Express}
Do you have any big plans for New Year's?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love them all! I wish I could find out where that gold one on Pinterest is from. I'm definitely wearing some sparkles on New Years :) Have a great weekend! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...