Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Must See Holiday Movies

Each night the past few weeks Bradley and I tried to watch a different holiday movie.  Most times, we couldn't find one on TV so we had to go through our collection and pick out one!  I guess the 100+ channels we have all decided not to play classics all on the same night.  Nonetheless, I have a compiled a list of my favorite holiday classics that are must sees!


Home Alone
The 1st and 2nd Home Alone movies are definitely the best.


National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
You're in for a good laugh whether you have seen 
this movie once, twice, or a million times!


Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
This was my favorite Christmas movie as a kid.


Elf
Who doesn't like this movie?


Miracle on 34th Street
Another childhood favorite.


The Family Stone
Recent favorite in the past few years.

What are some of your favorite holiday movies to watch this time of year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...