Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday...Birthday Edition

Today is a very special day.  I won't tell you how many years, but on this day a "few" years ago, my grandmother gave birth to the most important person in the world...my mom!


My grandmother was a mere 41 when she gave birth to this bundle of joy.  A few years prior, she received news from her doctor that she could have no more children after complications from a tube pregnancy.  Boy am I glad the doctors were wrong!

This woman is more than just my mom.  She is my inspiration, my role model, and my best friend.  She has always been there for me, and I know that will never change.  She has always put my sister and I first in her life, and we are grateful and blessed to have been raised by the greatest mom ever!  No one is perfect, but in my eyes she is pretty darn close.

Today is her day {even though I may have forgotten the first 5 minutes of our phone call this morning}.  I pray that this day will be as special for her as she has made my entire life. 

I love you, Mama.  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful post! Happy birthday to your mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...