Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wednesday Want List

I want my front door to look like this:
{Decor Chic}

I want this new headband to rock:
{seek first (she sells on etsy too!)}

I want a mantle so I can decorate it like this:
{A Thoughtful Place}
 I want to "pretty up" some pumpkins like this:
{Johnny in a Dress}

I want a back yard, so I can have this:
{Thrifty Decor Chick}
 And I want to spruce up my dining room table like this:
{Then I Got to Thinking}
If anyone wants to help me with any of the "wants" on my list, be my guest :)

{All pictures are credited and are from a collection of blogs that I LOVE to stalk daily.}

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

that front door is stunning. i love fall decor. super glad i found your blog. adore it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
LA adventures from a southern girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...