Thursday, September 29, 2011

Alphabet Survey

A-Z Survey


I decided to do this survey, because I have had lots of fun with the alphabet this week.  I promised to reveal to you the special card I was making for my grandmother.  Well, it was very similar to this.  I used each letter of the alphabet to come up with a word or phrase that reminded me of my grandmother, and I put them all on a big pretty poster and decorated it!  Unfortunately, I am not going to reveal it until I give it to her as I want it to be a surprise for everyone :).

So, in it's place, I will do this survey about ME, and let you in on some of my deepest, darkest secrets....maybe!

A. Age: 24
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the bathroom...ugh!
D. Dogs: My little chihuahua, Levi :)
E. Essential start to your day: Small amount of cereal and milk, and a good work out!
F. Favorite color: At the moment, I'm all about some grey :)
G. Gold or silver: Silver, please
H. Height: 5'2
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano.  As a kid my grandparents bought my lesson.  Wish I could remember what I learned :(
J. Job: Financial Analyst
K. Kids: One day. Not TODAY.
L. Live: Charleston, SC
M.  Mom's name: Brenda
N. Nicknames: Wilkie (my maiden name), Wilkster, Flip (from HS softball days)
O. Overnight hospital stays: In the 2nd grade when I had a tonsillectomy
P. Pet peeves: Talking with your mouth full of food, slow drivers, and overpriced items
Q. Quote from a movie: "The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.  And that's what you've given me.  That's what I hope to give to you forever." The Notebook
R. Righty or lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 sister, 3 stepsisters, and 3 stepbrothers
T. Time you wake up: 6 AM (unless it's the weekend)
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear them.
V. Vegetables you don't like: Collards and turnip greens
W. What makes you run late: Not being able to find what I want to wear :)
X. X-rays you've had: Just my wrist when I broke it way back in the day
Y. Yummy food you make: All kinds.  I am a pretty good cook...so says my hubby!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkeys.  They are so cute!

...and now I will continue my countdown until Grey's tonight and the season premiere of Private Practice!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...