Friday, September 23, 2011

Running Shoe Dilemma

So, as I said earlier this week, I have got to order some new kicks for my training.  I found that they sell my favorite running shoes, Mizuno, on Zappos for less.  And, I get free shipping.  DOUBLE YES!

Problem you may ask?!  I don't know which to choose.  You see, I can get the same shoe in a different color, or I can get the same brand different style.  Decisions, decisions.

Here are all the pretty color choices I have for the Mizuno Wave Rider 14 (my current running shoe):

OR...

I could try out...

{Mizuno Wave Inspire 7 in an assortment of colors}

{Mizuno Wave Alchemy 10}

{Mizuno Wave Precision 11}

{Mizuno Wave Precision 12}





















































































...and the list goes on and on and on. See website here for more.  So now do you see my dilemma?! What's a girl to do?

Have you ever worn Mizuno brand running shoes?  Which shoe should I go with- the one I already have in a different color or a different style all together?

Happy Fall Ya'll!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...