Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Costumes for Sale and TV Tonight

{Pinterest}

It's just around the corner, ya know?!

My costume wearing days are over for now...I think.  My hubby isn't a huge fan of the whole dress up idea, so I guess I'm not going to pick this battle.  I have 2 costumes from college that were only worn once or twice.  I have posted them to eBay to sell.  Take a look {here} and {here} if you are interested.  I am willing to sell directly through paypal to any of my blogging friends to expedite the process and avoid extra fees from eBay!  Let me know if you are interested and I can send you more pictures or information.

Who's excited about watching TV tonight?! This girl!  It's the 2 hour season premiere of Grey's Anatomy...DUH!  Although 11 PM is definitely past my bedtime, I am going to eat lots of chocolate and paint my toe nails to keep myself awake for this event.  No matter how much I want to watch something, after 9 PM it's like my body no longer wants to stay awake and forces me to sleep.  Never fails.  Forget about laying down to watch Grey's.  That is out of the question!  This girl will be sitting on the floor prying her eyes open just to stay awake.  Are you as excited as I am?!  Knew you would be :).

{UPDATE: The Alice in Wonderland costume has already sold!}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...