Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Shoe Addict

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am addicted to shoes.

Yes, I will admit it, like most humans of the female breed, I have a shoe fetish.  I "think" I have to have a pair in all colors, shapes, textures, and heel height.  Some for winter, some for spring, some for summer, and some for fall.  My husband {and mom and sister for that matter} criticizes me all the time for the amount of shoes I own. 

When I walk into any department/clothing store, I run through the shoe section FIRST...always.  Especially at Marshall's!  I can always find a good deal there; hence Exhibit A.


Exhibit A.  This beautiful shoe made by Jessica Simpson only cost me $20.  Yup...you read right.  I was strolling through Marshall's on my way home Friday before we left for the Upstate, and I spotted these beauties back in the dress section.  See, sometimes they like to fool you and not put all the good shoes in their designated section.  They were on a rack hidden behind the dresses.  Lucky for me, I had a $20 off coupon from using my TJX Rewards credit card, so I didn't have to pay their price of $39.99.  Who could say no to that?







Exhibit B.  My newest Fall addition.  I've been wanting some "rider" boots for some time now, but at the right price and color.  Luckily for me, Bradley and I were browsing through Rack Room Shoes on Saturday, and he found a pair of flip flops that he has been in dire need of all summer.  Since they are always featuring their BOGO special, he let me pick out a pair for myself :).  How lucky can one girl get?  I can't wait for cooler weather so I can wear these with skinny jeans or the perfect fall dress!




Do you have a shoe fetish?  What is your current obsession?

1 comment:

Carly Messmer said...

I need to get some Fall boots, might have to swing by Rack Room!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...