Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rah Rah Ree, Kick 'Em in the Knee! Rah Rah Rass, Kick 'Em in the....

...other knee. He he!  Gotcha :)  Who's ready for some college football? THIS GIRL!  We are officially in the single digit countdown for college football kick off!  9 days people...only 9 more days until my little heart is content with the sounds of 2001, screaming fans, tailgating, and V-I-C-T-O-R-Y.  Can you smell it yet?!

In preparation for this season, my hubby has already purchased this and in the process of purchasing one of these so we will get the best out of our tailgating experience this year!  I can't wait to bring out all of my cute Gamecock platters and bowls I received at our couple's shower last year and put them to use!  Here are a few easy recipes I am itching to try this season:
And now...for the most important part: ATTIRE.  Well, maybe for the girls.  It's important to look cute, but be comfy and have mobility at the same time.  Here are some fall football fashions that I am craving to cheer on my Gamecocks:

{via Francesca's Collections}
{via Forever 21}
{via Sugar Boutique}
{via Sugar Boutique}
My Gamecocks are taking on the East Carolina Pirates in Charlotte at the Bank of America Stadium for the first game of the year.  Adrenaline will be rushing and spirits will be high as we kick-off a great season starting at #12 in the polls!

GO GAMECOCKS! Here's to a great football season!

1 comment:

Carly Messmer said...

Yay! Football season is SO CLOSE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...