Sunday, July 10, 2011

I {heart} weekends....

Friday night I conned Bradley into helping me take the cushions and wheels off the chairs for my weekend project...



...and then we had take out from here...

YUM
...while watching the Phillies and Braves!

Saturday, Bradley woke up at the crack of dawn to go play...


...a little softball.
Meanwhile, I decided to start on my weekend project...



...until I ran out of spray paint and decided to call it quits for the day because it was hot [as h-e-double hockey sticks] outside!

After a much needed shower and a quick lunch, I transformed my hall/linen closet into something like this...

{source}
...and hung these in my bathroom, but in espresso brown.

{source}
Then, I started getting ready for the Riverdog's game, where my company planned an all you can eat night in one of the box seat areas...

Charlie the River Dog
...but the skies opened up and it rained cats and dogs for the rest of the night (no complaining here...my plants loved the rain)!  So...the hubby and I went to eat at Yokoso and had yummy sushi and shared a steak and shrimp combo!

Sunday morning, I woke up early and...


...got a quick 6 mile run in while the weather was PERFECT!  I came home to the smell of fresh cooked turkey bacon and yummy pancakes that my sweet husband fixed us for breakfast.

Afterwards, Bradley and I headed to Dick's to buy some athletic apparel and Wal Mart to get more spray paint and a staple gun for me to come home and...

cover the cushions (old on left)

...ALMOST finish the project.  I ran out of spray paint AGAIN, so the completion of my project will be delayed once again :(. But, I did complete one chair....


...and I am ecstatic to see the final product all put together!

What did you do this weekend??!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...