Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday Ramblings

Good News:  I tried out a new class offered at work this morning.  I LOVED the class and signed up for the next session consisting of 18 classes, spread out over 6 weeks.

Bad News:  I have to be at work 3 days a week at 7 AM!  YIKES!!!!!




what is barre?

Using technique from ballet class, barre work is an approach which involves empowering the small muscle groups, and will help you achieve long, lean muscle and give you a new sense of sexy. Adding her own twist to the method, Lyn Tally - once a professional ballet dancer, works with the space to show you how you can do this method ANYWHERE.  Check out Lyn's website here.
 
The idea of this class is very interesting, and the best part is, she comes to us at work!  There are about 10 employees (all female) in each session and we work out in a large conference room area.  Lyn was very kind and allowed me to have a "trial" class this morning before I decided if I wanted to pay for a whole session.  I instantly fell in love with her taste of music, the intensity of the workout, and the upbeat atmosphere ...especially at 7 AM.  I look forward to the next 6 weeks, and the results that this class will bring!

After I leave work this evening, I plan to return a few things and continue my search for the perfect decor to add to my dining room.  I may even go pick out fabric for the dining room curtains so I can take it to my aunt this weekend!

Have a great Thursday :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...