Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Fiesta Style!

Fiesta, Fiesta, Fiesta!  All I can think about this week is the Mexican holiday on Saturday, 
Cinco de Mayo.  I love any Mexican dish, and any excuse to indulge is good enough for me!


If I was preparing for a fiesta this weekend, there is no doubt that good food, tequila, and 
cute decorations would be involved.  Here are a few loves that I have found on Pinterest

Color blocking is all the rage this spring....why not for a fiesta?
{via}

I love the clean and simple greens!
{via}

These paper pinwheels would be a must have!
{via}

It's not a fiesta without the tequila!  
{via}

Appetizers are critical for hungry guests, and I'm sure 
these Chipotle Chicken Cups would not disappoint!
{via}

Who can resist chimichangas?
{via}

And of course my favorite, enchiladas (healthier, at that)!
{via}

Cool your guests off with these margarita popsicles.
{via}

These margarita cupcakes are sure to seal the deal!
{via}

And of course, after the fiesta comes a SIESTA!

Bradley and I will be joining a friend at her new home this Saturday for margaritas 
by the pool and a Mexican feast!  What are your Cinco de Mayo plans?

Linking up to This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

6 comments:

Jess said...

The paper pinwheels are so cute and colorful-the perfect addition for a Cinco de Mayo! Also, all the food has my mouth watering already. Yum!

Jess said...

The paper pinwheels are so cute and colorful-the perfect addition for a Cinco de Mayo! Also, all the food has my mouth watering already. Yum!

{Jessica} said...

Mexican food is my fave as well, so any reason to eat more of it is a good enough reason for me! Love all of the decor and those adorable margarita Popsicles. So cute! Makes me wish I was throwing my own fiesta this week!

Sugarr2518 said...

Those pinwheels are so cute! I love all of the colors that they have. I LOVE mexican food and those chimimicangas look amazing! Have a great Wednesday!!!

Arielle said...

Oh how I love Cinco!! New follower!:)

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Oh girl! Those chipotle chicken cups and margarita cupcakes look *DIVINE*! I'm already to party it up for Cinco de Mayo! Any excuse for good food (c:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...