It's Friday and the truth shall set you free!
Link up and share your confessions at A Blonde Ambition.
1. I love being spoiled! My sweet hubby brought me "just because" roses on Monday. When I came in the door, they were there waiting with my favorite candy!
2. My friend Maureen and I made the best homemade pizza I have ever had this week! We literally threw together what was in both of our refrigerators and it made the best concoction- a little ricotta, turkey pepperoni, spinach, pizza sauce, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and italian shredded cheese. And I won't lie...my leftover piece the next day was even better than the first go round!
3. On the way to a baseball game Wednesday evening, Bradley and I caught a glimpse of this license plate. It made us chuckle...A LOT! If only you could have seen the driver.
4. After two weeks of my cleanse diet, I think I officially ruined it yesterday. I had a Five Guys little bacon cheeseburger and half of a regular fry for lunch. So bad, but oh so good!
5. It's amazing how a new pair of shoes on Friday can make you feel like a brand new woman!
So what's up with you this week? What do you have to confess?!