Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Loving

Sorry for the boring title post.  My creativity is slacking today.  There is a lot to be excited about though!

(1)  A few co-workers and I have set a date next week to do our wedding shadowboxes.  I am so excited and can't wait to show you all the finished product.  Throw in some wine and a few appetizers, and it is girls night indeed!

(2)  Remember when I told you my sister won a two minute shopping spree at Rack Room Shoes on Black Friday?  Well, on Monday she did just that.  My mom and I even told her in advance a few pairs that we would like.  After only two minutes, my sister racked up ELEVEN pairs of shoes.  She was kind enough to get four pair for me; a pair of Nike running shoes, two pair of sandals, and a pair of heels.  This is one happy girl, and I can't wait to go home and claim my prizes!

(3)  Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday and I have a little surprise planned for him this weekend.  It's so hard to surprise him because he usually ends up finding out, but I know that he will be excited!  Look out for a recap post next week about his weekend birthday surprise.

(4)  Last week I received a little package in the mail that I wasn't expecting.  My bestie/roomie from college surprised me with a few fun treats.  I am so loved and spoiled, and appreciate every bit of it!
 She found this fun little dress from H&M.  It wasn't in her size, 
but she snatched it up anyways because she knew it would look good on me.

And she made me a new running mix for my half marathon training!

(5)  Our very first wedding anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, and I am preparing a week long of posts centered around our big day.  I know I have shared a few photos on the blog, but I wanted to fully document our experience so you all can enjoy!  I will also be linking up with these lovely ladies and their wedding posts:

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Looking forward to next week!

Christina said...

i love getting fun surprises in the mail! jiggity jog mix...love it!

miki said...

what a nice sister! I would probably just grab everything they had in a size 6 and run! That is fun!

Jillian @ Newlywed in Nashville said...

that dress is so cute and I can't wait to see your wedding shadowbox, I've been thinking about making one too! :)

lori said...

can't wait to see what you come up with for your wedding shadowbox!

how fun that she got 2 minutes to pick out shoes!! 11 pair is really immpressive.

the surprise bday weekend sounds fun!! make sure you post about it :)

Kristin said...

You have such a nice sister!! that is some skill getting 11 pairs of kicks!

Kayla said...

I just completed my shadowbox a couple of weeks ago and it was so much fun to complete and relive the memories. Can't wait to see your finished product!

Tara said...

There is nothing like listening to a random mix cd...I have so many from the college days!

Can't wait to follow the link-up and read about all of your lovely weddings :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...