(1) A few co-workers and I have set a date next week to do our wedding shadowboxes. I am so excited and can't wait to show you all the finished product. Throw in some wine and a few appetizers, and it is girls night indeed!
(2) Remember when I told you my sister won a two minute shopping spree at Rack Room Shoes on Black Friday? Well, on Monday she did just that. My mom and I even told her in advance a few pairs that we would like. After only two minutes, my sister racked up ELEVEN pairs of shoes. She was kind enough to get four pair for me; a pair of Nike running shoes, two pair of sandals, and a pair of heels. This is one happy girl, and I can't wait to go home and claim my prizes!
(3) Tomorrow is my hubby's birthday and I have a little surprise planned for him this weekend. It's so hard to surprise him because he usually ends up finding out, but I know that he will be excited! Look out for a recap post next week about his weekend birthday surprise.
(4) Last week I received a little package in the mail that I wasn't expecting. My bestie/roomie from college surprised me with a few fun treats. I am so loved and spoiled, and appreciate every bit of it!
She found this fun little dress from H&M. It wasn't in her size,
but she snatched it up anyways because she knew it would look good on me.
And she made me a new running mix for my half marathon training!
(5) Our very first wedding anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, and I am preparing a week long of posts centered around our big day. I know I have shared a few photos on the blog, but I wanted to fully document our experience so you all can enjoy! I will also be linking up with these lovely ladies and their wedding posts: