Two friends from work and I gathered a few weeks ago for some appetizers, wine, and crafting fun with a little Pinterest inspiration. We created our own wedding shadowboxes, and although they are very different, they are each uniquely beautiful.
(Please excuse my awful picture taking skills) From L to R: Mine, Rachel's, and Morgan's
Here is a close up of my work of art:
And the details:
1. Our Program from the Ceremony
2. Something Blue
3. Beautiful box my cousin made for cards from the guests
4. My Garter
5. A penny made the same year both of my grandparents were married- 1949
6. Our Church
7. Rehearsal Dinner Invitation
8. One of my Favorite Pictures
9. Our Rings
10. My Dried Bouquet
The shadowbox has found a home in our bedroom on top of our armoire.
To make your own all you need is a shadowbox from Michael's, several straight pins to keep the items in place, and any wedding memorabilia you wish to include. Just arrange and pin in place!