Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Our Big Day: The Honeymoon

I am rounding up our wedding recaps today with a post about our honeymoon.  Bradley didn't make many decisions about the wedding itself, but the honeymoon was all his!  He consulted with me on the location, but booked our trip through a travel agency and had it all planned out.  We were so excited to get away after over a year of planning the wedding.  It was nice to be able to relax with my husband in an all inclusive resort for a whole week!

Newlyweds on the way Adventura Spa Palace in Riviera Maya, Mexico!
 The fantastic room


First night at dinner


One of our favorite spots!
For a whole week we ate like a king and queen,

drank way too much,

made new friends,
 relaxed in the sun,

found beauty in rain storms,
enjoyed the crystal clear ocean,

and even played in the sand!
Memories of a lifetime!





 And I even got spoiled rotten! My new hubby surprised me with a pearl necklace. 

Our honeymoon was the perfect way to end our dream wedding experience!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures. Honeymoons are the best...I want to go back so badly!!

Unknown said...

so fun! great pics!

Erin said...

Ahhhh, SO gorgeous- your pictures are all great! Took me right back to our honeymoon!! We were in the Riviera Maya area too-- I'd do anything to go back every single year, we loved it! :)

Hilliary Meisner said...

Great pictures! I love the picture of your hands in the sand with your wedding rings! Hope your having a great week!

Jillian K. said...

great pics! doesn't it make you want to go back on your honeymoon all over again?! :)

Amanda said...

love your pictures :) looks like you had such a blessed and fun time!! makes me miss our honeymoon in Cozumel, Mexico!
Love the pearl necklace, too :)

xo

Emily said...

how amazing! y'all are so dang cute and that trip looks so relaxing, so jealous!

Kristin said...

trying to figure out my honeymoon!! did u love it there? looks like it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...