I am linking up with A Blonde Ambition today for my first Confessional Friday!
1. I fell asleep on the couch two nights this week before 8:00 PM. Tired? Maybe. Lazy? Maybe. But it made it that much easier to get my butt out of bed the next morning for an early workout!
2. I walked out of the door yesterday and got all the way to work before realizing that I left my purse at home. I only had my keys, phone, and workout gear. Can you tell what's important these days? I felt lost all day without my chapstick and my boss had to front me for lunch.
3. After I finished my workout yesterday and got back to my desk, there was an e-mail waiting for me saying there were danishes in the next cube. Sad to say I have no self control and I may have consumed more calories than I burned. I may or may not have cursed my Director.
4. I have not kept up the the Presidential debates and primaries like I should. I criticize others for voting without having all the knowledge they should, yet I haven't been keeping myself updated either. It's one of the most important decisions that Americans will make and only comes around every 4 years. I need to step up my game.
5. I am going to my very first hockey game tonight. I am beyond exciting to see a fight happen on the ice and someone get sent to the holding cell!
6. Sshhh...I am cheating on Grey's. I think I have fallen in love with a new television show and may be even more obsessed. Revenge is quite possibly the best show on these days. I even prop my eyes open with toothpicks so I can stay awake every Wednesday to watch it at 10 PM. Maybe next year, it will get an earlier slot :).
Happy Weekend Loves! Hope it's a great one.