Friday, December 30, 2011

A Fabulous Year in Review {2011}

2011 was quite a year.  Some good & some bad, but oh the memories will never fade.  I am fortunate to have such loving friends and family, and even a cyberworld full of blogging friends!  This is my first year in review, and I plan to do it each year as I continue to share my thoughts, actions, and opinions with the rest of the world.  It's an awesome way to look back on the experiences I have had over the year.  
Sit back and enjoy...it's going to be a long one :).

January

We rang in the New Year with great friends that we met on a cruise in 2010.

I started my first "real" job after grad school at one of the best places to work in SC.

Moved into our first home.


February

Partied in Charlotte for my Bachelorette Party with my closest friends.

Celebrated our upcoming nuptials with several showers.



March

Said "I Do" {03.19.11}.


Spent a wonderful, relaxing week in Riviera Maya for our honeymoon.





April

Sent my cousin and life long best friend off to Boston.

I ran my first 10K as a married woman with my in-laws.

Met Coach Ray Tanner of the South Carolina Gamecocks 
{Back to Back National Baseball Champions} on our 1 month wedding anniversary!

May

Walked across the stage to receive my diploma for a Masters of Business Administration degree.


Went to Boston to visit my cousin & best friend.

June

Joined the blogging world and wrote my very first post on June 23rd.

Celebrated our friends Kevin and Caroline by attending their couples wedding shower.

Surprised my friend Maureen with a dinner with friends for her birthday.

July

Spent a nice weekend with the family for Fourth of July on the lake.


Spent a weekend in Savannah, GA for Serena's Wild & Crazy Bachelorette Party

August

Spent a day on the ocean with awesome new friends!

Flew to Michigan for Mark & Serena's Wedding weekend.

September

Celebrated the BEST birthday ever as a married woman.

Attended Courtney's Bachelorette Festivities in Charleston.

Was a part of Courtney and Tim's beautiful ceremony in Greenwood, SC.

Celebrated my grandmother's 90th birthday!

Partied with my girls in Charleston for Kendal's Bachelorette Party.

October

Tailgated with family and friends at the USC vs. Kentucky game.

Spent the weekend in Columbia for Caroline's Bachelorette Party!

November

Ran my very first Half Marathon in Savannah, GA.


Celebrated Kevin & Caroline's Wedding Festivities in Union, SC.

Went home to spend time with family and friends for Thanksgiving.
 

December

Decorated my house for the first time on Christmas!

Had the best first Christmas as a married couple with family and friends!
 
 
 

I am very grateful for all the people in my life and how they made 2011 a great year.  I look forward to all the opportunities and experiences 2012 shall bring! 

Happy New Year to You and Yours! 

1 comment:

Katie {katie lately} said...

1. I AM OBSESSED WITH THE BOW ON YOUR WEDDING DRESS!!!

2. I lost track of how many bachelorette parties you went to.

3. Looks like a great year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...