Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog

I have a new-found obsession with blogs, and after much contemplation, I have decided to give in and create one of my own!  I will admit that I have stalked several...OK maybe fifty....blogs before I finally bit the bullet.  I feel they are fun and exciting, and you learn a lot about people, places, things...some you know and some you don't!

So for all of you who don't know me, here is a little intro:

I am a twenty something, recently married Southerner who loves to cook, travel, and run!
I have lived in South Carolina my whole life, and now call Charleston my home.
After Undergraduate & Graduate School, I have found a position as a Financial Analyst.
Gamecock Football is the highlight of each Fall season...GO COCKS!
I highly dislike mustard, cigarette smoke, and liars.
My husband has transformed me into a baseball enthusiast...AKA his obsession is OVERKILL!

I look forward to sharing my journey through life as I adjust to becoming a newlywed, decorate my new home, train for a half-marathon, and find new, healthy recipes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...