Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Eye Candy Around the House

Since this is our first Christmas as a married couple and in our own home, we don't have many decorations to set out this year.  I did stock up at the end of last year on many staple items for the holidays, and I plan to do the same this year.  In the meantime, I am determined to be creative and find inexpensive craft items to make my own.  I am in full craft mode!  Here are a few "pins" for my inspiration:

I will be attempting this one on Sunday with a co-worker.
{via Pinterest}

I want to try this for my dining room mirror.
{via Pinterest}

I have the pears, so all I need is glitter and glue!
{via Pinterest}

Definitely want to try this snazzy concoction for over my dining room table.
{via Pinterest}

Have you been crafty this holiday season?  Send me some of your favorite ideas!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love those wreaths! I actually pinned the second one and plan to make that soon. So many good ideas on Pinterest. Have a great weekend! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...