Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Favs for Wednesday

It's Hump Day :)

{one} I was welcomed into the world of iPhones yesterday!  I.AM.ADDICTED!  Mine is only an iPhone 4, but who's this girl to complain when it was free?!  How did I know realize their greatest before now?!  I am currently obsessed with downloading the latest and greatest apps, so if you have some good ones send 'em this way.

{two} I went with a few friends last night to see 50/50.  Great movie.  If you get the chance to go see it, I would recommend it!  It is the perfect mix of sadness and happiness.  I won't give it completely away, but I left with my heart smiling.  We went to the Cinnebarre in Mt. Pleasant for $5 movie night.  I even chowed down on their awesome fried pickles and a grilled chicken sandwich with bacon and cheese...YUM!
{three} I went to lunch today with a few Barre/work friends at the new PF Changs in Mt. Pleasant.  Of course we started with the lettuce wraps, and I chose the Almond and Cashew Chicken for my entree.  It did not disappoint, and I have plenty of left overs for another meal or two. 

{four} I am excited to try this recipe tonight from my work pal, Christina @ Hungry Meets Healthy.  Christina always finds {or creates} the best healthy recipes and is nice enough to share!  Click the link to her blog and become a follower! I promise you won't be disappointed :).

{five} Yet again the hubby and I have planned a nice relaxing weekend at home!  I'm hoping for some cooler weather so we can snuggle up on the couch together and watch TV all day.  The Gamecocks have a bye week, but I'm sure there are plenty other footballs game on to keep us occupied!

What are you lovin' this Wednesday?!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ahh I'm so excited for you to try the risotto. You'll be eating leftovers tomorrow and so will I! I just pulled out the portion I froze!! So exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...