Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Did You Know That?

So I've found a few little tips and tricks on Pinterest lately and thought I would share in my new-found knowledge.  {My apologies if I am behind the pack and you already know some of these}.

Did you know that whitening tooth paste could do wonders for your yellow nails?


 Or that there was a proper way to fold a fitted sheet?  Like wadding it up and throwing it in the linen closest isn't good enough {he he}!


And apparently there is an easy AND inexpensive way to put decor on the wall when there is no hanger.


Do you hate cleaning the microwave like I do?  With this tip, less effort is required!


How about those hard to reach places like the ceiling fan that rarely, if EVER, get dusted?


I don't know about you, but my couch is microfiber and I am scared to death to put cleaner on it!  Not anymore :).

Do you have any special household tips or tricks that others may not know?  Feel free to share the knowledge!

1 comment:

Britt said...

I didn't know ANY of this! Def using the microfiber couch tip. Thanks:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...