Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallow's Eve

Happy Halloween!  Although I didn't attend any parties this past weekend or dress up at work today, {yes, I know, I'm lame} I thought I would share with you a few childhood Halloween costumes.  A good laugh is guaranteed for all....nothing spooky about these costumes!

This year must have been Disney themed.  I was the beloved Jasmine, and my sister was Minnie.  Check out my missing front teeth, that hideous bright red lip stick, and the awesome white turtle neck poking through my costume.  Not to mention that horrible black wig, which I pretty sure came off early in the night because it was so darn itchy.  I thought I was hot stuff.


How fitting...Cave woman, Cowgirl, and Indian! My cousins would kill me if they knew I was posting this {sorry if you are reading :)}.  Our parents were pretty creative back then!


And now, the best for last.


When finding photos for our wedding montage video, my mother in law came across these priceless Halloween memories:


He was a pretty little girl wasn't he?! I'm pretty sure the only reason his mom and brother were able to do this to him was because he was so young and his dad was away on business :).

Tonight you can find me and the hubby cooking a nice pot of chicken and dumplings, and handing out candy for all the cute little kids in our neighborhood.  I can't wait to see all the fun costumes.

Trick-or-Treat.  Smell my feet.  Give me something good to eat.
If you don't, I won't care.  I'll pull down your underwear.

1 comment:

pgregg said...

So cute! Happy Halloween!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...