Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Boy this week is flying by!  Before we know it, it'll be Friday again :)

It was 69 degrees when I left my house for work this morning.  69 degrees, ya'll! I think it's finally safe to say that cooler weather is on the way and Fall is peeping its head around the corner.  This makes my heart happy, as Fall is my favorite season of the year.  I can't wait to break out the sweaters, boots, leggings, and skinny jeans! 

I found a new clothing website this morning and fell in love {Ruche}.  I don't know how I didn't learn about this one before?  Best part other than their cute "vintage-y" look, is the reasonable pricing. Check out some of my favorites on their website.







I had FREE Chick-fil-a this morning. Nothing screams good morning like a chicken biscuit!  There's only a few days left, so sign up for your free breakfast here.

{yummmmm...chicken, it's what's for breakfast!}

My friend Courtney is having her Bachelorette Party in Charleston this weekend.  About 10 of us girls, including bridesmaids, are going to live it up on Market Street for her "last fling before the ring"!  We are starting the festivities at California Dreaming on Friday evening for a lingerie shower/dinner.  Courtney was in my wedding back in March, and I can't wait to be apart of her and Tim's special day next Saturday!
{photo taken by Abby Funderburk Photography}

Birthday SHOUT out!  Today is my dear Grandmother's birthday!

{photo taken by Abby Funderburk Photography}

Happy Birthday Mee Mee! We love you!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Do you know about lulus.com? Even better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...