Friday, August 19, 2011

Half Day Friday

{via Pinterest}
Soooo super excited to only be working a half day today, and then packing up and heading to the Upstate.  This weekend is my husband's 10 year high school reunion!  Yup...he's old :).  Tonight, we will be attending a meet and greet at a local sports bar, and then Saturday night is a get together at a restaurant uptown!  I am excited to meet some of his friends from high school, and I know he is itching to see people that he hasn't seen in almost 10 years!

Other than being super busy at work this week, I have been helping my sister and her co-worker with newspaper advertisements.  In case you haven't heard or seen, hair feathers and tinsel are all the rage these days.  My sister has become an expert at putting them in, and they are quite popular in my hometown.  Recently they ordered a large amount of tinsel in various colors for local and state sports teams since school is starting and college football is right around the corner.  They asked told me to come up with a creative ad for them. So this is what they got:
{For obvious reasons, I blurred out some of their personal information...there are creepers in this world}
On top, are the local and surrounding counties' sports logo.  On bottom, are the popular college football teams in that area {GO GAMECOCKS!}. Not too shabby if I must say so myself!  I'm not a professional by any means, but I think it's cute!

Are you a fan of hair feathers or tinsel?  Would you consider getting any put in your hair?

Have a great weekend :)

PS.  It's official 2 weeks until my birthday and college football kick off!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...