Friday, July 29, 2011

T.G.I.F.

{via Pinterest}
Other than today, this week has been pretty good so far.  Not only is today Friday, but it is also the last week day of the month.  Last business day of the month = BUSY for Amanda.  I have been busy coding invoices, preparing spreadsheets for approvals, and sending up accruals to Finance all day.  Whew...where are you 5 o'clock?!

Bradley and I have big plans for the next few days to do a whole lot of spending quality time together.  I can't wait for our "date weekend" and maybe even finishing some of my incomplete DIY projects :).  Updates to come on Monday!

I am super excited that Trader Joe's and a J. Crew Outlet have FINALLY come to Charleston.  I may have to talk the hubby into a few extra stops this weekend :).  What special items do I need to try from Trader Joe's?  All suggestions welcome!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Hey girl! We had a blast in Charleston over the weekend! You live in a great great city! Can't wait to come back sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...