Friday, July 22, 2011

Do you Pandora??!

...if you don't you should be!

  • It's what gets me through most work days.
  • It's completely FREE!
  • You get to pick your own station/type of music.
  • There are a lot less commercials than the radio.
  • You can change the station at any time (I do a million times a day)!
  • It even allows you to "dislike" any song and it will never play it again!
I have always been a huge fan of all types of music, even as a kid.  Although the maternal side of my family is not very musically inclined, my paternal side is.  Unfortunately, as far as vocals, I got my mother's genes.  Don't get me wrong...I can shake a leg and bust a move with the best of them, but I will keep my "concerts" limited to the shower and my car.  My dad played in a band for years as a teenager, and even when I was a kid.  He is the baby of six brothers and they all can play several musical instruments, as well as sing their hearts out.  It was always a treat at family reunions when I was a kid.  I think it was a requirement to bring an instrument.  Thus, my love of music developed.

From old school rock and roll to blues and R & B, I love it all.  Live bands are my fav!  I love going on date night with the hubby to a laid back restaurant with live music.  Any guy or girl who can play the guitar AND can sing, has my attention! 

What are your favorite Pandora stations?  What's your favorite kind of music?

3 comments:

Christina said...

Ohhhh you need to check out Grooveshark and Spotify...much better.

Anonymous said...

Now that isn't completely true! The Dukes are very musical!

Amanda said...

I was referring to my immediate maternal side :) Not the distant family! They are musically inclined.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...