Another week has come and gone my friends. Link up with Leslie at a Blonde Ambition to confess!
1. I confess that I went to see Magic Mike with a few girlfriends two Saturdays ago and although the story line was pretty bad, the scenery more than made up for it. I literally caught myself with my jaw on the floor several times. Who knew Channing Tatum could dance like that?!
2. I confess that I just realized it was Friday the 13th. The older I get, the less superstitious I am I guess. Doesn't bother me one bit!
3. I confess that I ordered this chair from Target on Tuesday and it has already arrived at my door step. Not gonna lie, I am pretty excited for this beauty to be in my living room!
4. I confess that even though I only live half an hour from the beach, I have yet to go this summer. I know, I know, what is wrong with me? I'm thinking this scenario may have to change THIS weekend!
5. I confess that I am uber excited about date night with my hubby tonight. It is long overdue for a nice dinner out with just the two of us.
P.S. My blog sale is still going on. Click here to check it out. Spread the word!