Friday, May 11, 2012

A Tribute to My Mom

There is nothing more special than the bond between a mother and her daughter.

For the relationship between my mother and I, this is an understatement.
As long as I can remember my mom has always been my biggest fan.
She has always been there when I needed her, and even when I didn't.
She wiped away my tears, and took care of me when I was sick.
She was there for every first day of school and every single game of every sport I played.
She brought me to Christ, and set an example of a kindhearted, loving woman.
She met me at the alter, and gave me away on my wedding day.
We have celebrated the good, and stuck together through the bad.
I can't imagine anyone else in the world I would want to call my mom.

Thank you for being you.
Happy Mother's Day!
I love you.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Awww, I love this! Your mom is too cute - love that you danced with her on your big day:) So sweet, thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

I love this picture of your mom and you on your wedding day! You both look beautiful :) happy mothers day to your mom!

natasha {schue love} said...

The pic of you and your mama at your wedding is PRESH!! Hope you had a great day!

taylorlsteele said...

You and your mom look SO much alike! So pretty!

Morgan said...

I've been gone for the blogosphere so long I hadn't seen your new blog background. I LOVE IT. I wish I had a pillow in that print. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...