It's been a long week ladies! I could not be more excited that Friday is here. Let's get started with my confessions for this week.
(1) I am nervous, very nervous. We are going to the Upstate this weekend for a wedding, and bringing back my great grandmother's china cabinet that resides in my grandmother's house. When I was a little girl, I use to go around my grandmother's house telling her things I wanted. This china cabinet has always been number 1 on my list. It has a wooden frame, but is completely surrounded in glass. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it does not break on the 3 hour drive home. Lots of bubble wrap and blankets will be involved in this move!
(2) I am losing my mind. Literally. Today at lunch I have to go pick up my hubby's new linen suit for the wedding this weekend. It is getting altered, and he explained to me last night that I needed the ticket they gave him in order to pick it up. I got half way to work this morning and realized that I forgot the ticket. Had to turn around and go all the way back home to get it.
(3) Speaking of this wedding, Bradley and I are very excited to play our new found role as wedding crashers. Not literally, but we think of ourselves as the entertainment for the dance floor, with Party Rock as our anthem! We attended so many weddings last year, including our own, that we felt like real wedding crashers. Move over Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson!
(4) Yesterday afternoon when I got off work, I had to run some errands and of course had to slip in Marshall's to look around. I have been looking for a pair of white cropped jeans. If you have never seen me in person, you may not realize that I am a whopping 5'2", which means that cropped anything is always still too long. I found a cute pair of capri white jeans, and I am not ashamed to admit that they were an ankle crop on me! They fit perfect and came home with me!
(5) I have been slack this week and didn't start the craft projects I wanted to try. Making a wreath for the front door and finish decorating a new shelf in our bedroom is high on the priority list. I plan to do them the first of next week, so hold me to it!
What are you confessing this week? Link up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition!