Welcome to the Fender household! We are now ready for Spring thanks to this easy DIY wreath courtesy of Pinterest. I found a link to an amazing blog with this wreath tutorial! It was the perfect craft for me, because I had 90% of the required items leftover from our wedding last year.
What you will need:
18" Grapevine Wreath (I got mine from Hobby Lobby with a 40% coupon)
14 Artificial Hydrangea Blooms (these are from Michael's-50% off)
1. Cut the stems of the hydrangeas to about 3 inches.
2. Start placing the hydrangeas in the wreath. Do not glue yet.
3. You want them fairly close together so it will be full.
4. Continue placing flowers until none of the wreath shows.
5. If you are happy with your creation, place a small dab of hot glue at
the base of each flower where it meets the wreath to keep it in place.
Ta-da! Literally 15 minutes for a beautiful wreath!
I even made two. A good friend of mine bought her very first home this past Friday,
and I made one to give her as a housewarming gift!
Now go make yourself one!