Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

February 1st?  Where in the heck did January go?  I really can't believe that we are already one month into 2012.  It's funny how when I was a kid, I was always wishing time away so I could be a grown up. Now I just want it to slow down so savor each and every moment.  Now onto what I am loving this week.

There is FINALLY a new episode of Grey's on Thursday.  I couldn't be more happy to see McDreamy and the rest of the team.  Supposedly, Shonda Rhimes has a twist to this episode as to "what could have been" if different decisions and choices were made.  Kate Walsh also makes a guest appearance!


I completed mine and the hubby's taxes on Monday and should have a refund back by next week!  YIPPEE! This was our first time filing as married and me not filing as a student, so it was interesting to see how things changed.  Isn't it funny that my husband has the accounting degree, yet I am the one who always files our taxes and organizes the payment of bills?!


I finalized the plans for my sister's "Last Fling Before the Ring" and booked a hotel room for six of us.  We will spend a long weekend in Myrtle Beach, SC.  That's right-Dirty Myrtle!  
Beach by day, party by night!


A couple of friends and I have already pre-purchased our tickets online for the premiere of The Vow.  I have wanted to see this movie since I saw previews for it the end of last summer.  We are going to the Cinnebarre, so I am preparing for a drink in one hand and tissue in the other.

What's going on with you this week? Anything new?

11 comments:

Morgan said...

Let us know how The Vow is! I love Rachel McAdams!

Sarah said...

I can't wait to see the Vow! We have a theater like that here at home where you can drink/eat and watch all at the same time! Maybe I'll do the same thing :)

Faith said...

i am so excited to see The Vow. it looks so good.

i can't believe how quickly Jan flew. crazy to me.

i remember when i was addicted to Greys ... gets me kinda sad when i realize how much i have missed.

Samantha said...

The Vow!! Ahhhhh yes. I can't WAIT to see it!!! I love Rachem McAdams. And Channing isn't so bad either.

Sam

Mary said...

Just found you blog and saw that you are a newlywed and USC fan! I am getting married in December and my fiance is starting at USC in the fall! So happy I stumbled up your site!

TaraR said...

You lucky duck, I can't wait to see The Vow! I agree with you and that a box of tissues are most definitely in order.

Your newest follower,
Tara xo

Sundresses and Smiles said...

I just love your blog!! I'm looking forward to Grey's as well--when I turned it on last week and saw it was a repeat I was so bummed! I also can't wait to see The Vow and am excited to see how your sister's bachelorette turns out!

Meg {henninglove} said...

wow you are fast for getting your returns done and yippee on that refund!! didn't filing jointly more cement your union as a married couple? or am i weird like that ;-) and can't wait for the vow counting down the days!!

Lauren said...

Counting down the day until The Vow!!! :) Can't wait!!!

xo

Lauren said...

Counting down the day until The Vow!!! :) Can't wait!!!

xo

Kristin said...

Can't wait to see the Vow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...