Monday, February 6, 2012

I Know Him...I Know Him! Super Bowl XLVI

Danny "DJ" Ware
NY Giants RB
Ok...maybe I don't "know" him, but I did meet him before he played in the NFL.

You see, my cousin and life long bestie went to the University of Georgia.  Danny happened to play football there at the time.  She had a Biology class with him, and we saw him out at the bar one night.  
We went over and talked to him, and even got a picture!

Myself, Danny Ware, and Cori Ann
Athens, GA circa 2006


It's pretty cool to be able to say that you have met and taken a picture with a guy who played on the winning team in the Super Bowl before he became "famous".  Or, you could be my cousin and be even cooler because you had a Biology class with him and have the same alma mater!
Either way, just an interesting little tidbit.

Props to Kelly Clarkson for her amazing voice and actually remembering all the words to the Star Spangled Banner.  O, and Madonna rocked the field for the half time show.  Making 53 look awesome!
And the Doritos commercials were definitely the best.  The dog and baby had me cracking up!

5 comments:

Hilliary Meisner said...

That is so awesome that you met him! And that was the first thing I said when Kelly got done singing, so glad she remembered all the words!

Kimmay said...

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

henning love said...

how cool you got to meet him before he was famous!! oh my gosh those doritos commercials were so funny. i love dogs were featured so much they were my favorite

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I love it!!

Stephen said...

My wife has the proud boast that she was at high school with Brandon Jacobs (Assumption HS, Louisiana) - she was a few years older than him but says he was a star even then. Agree with you about Madonna and the half time show. I was watching it and just thought: "Oh yeah, she's still got it".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...