Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post Christmas Loves

Well hello there! Long time no see!  I have been busy this morning catching up at work and with all of your blogs to see what Santa brought you for Christmas.  Mine was fabulous.  I got to spend some much needed time with my family, go shopping, rest and relax.  It's always over so darn fast, but I did enjoy the time I had off from work.  I haven't loaded all of the pictures from my camera, but plan to do that tonight and have a full picture recap tomorrow.  Now, for what I'm loving this week:

{One} It's Wednesday!
Yes, I am excited about this because it is my first day back to work for the week.  That means another short week for me here in the office.  Although the work is piling on, it's worth it for a few days off!


{Two} Fantasy Football Champion
That's right.  At work, 14 of us competed in a fantasy football league.  I made the playoff games by the skin of my teeth, but came from behind and beat the #3, #2, and #1 seed to win the whole thing!  Some may call it luck, but I call it skill (my husband's that is) :).  A nice cash prize came along with the win too.


{Three} Christmas Decorations....
...are down.  Last night when we got home I took all the ornaments off the tree and packed it up along with the other decor in the house.  They are all in boxes just waiting to be put in the storage closet outside.  I hate to see them go, but glad it was an easy setup and break down!


{Four} Florida Bound
In just two short days, we will be packing up the car again and heading to Florida!  We will spend New Year's Eve in Tampa with my old roommate, and then traveling down to Orlando for the Capitol One Bowl game on Monday!  What a treat :).

Stay tuned tomorrow for a full Christmas recap!

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

Have a great time in Florida! That sounds like SO much fun!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...