Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Five!

{one}  Look what I found last night at Forever 21:
...I was pretty excited about this camel colored coat find considering that every other piece of clothing I took into the dressing room was an epic fail!  I also enjoyed dinner and the company of my old roomie, Diana :).



{two} My Grad School bestie and I have been having withdrawals lately, soooo...
...we are going to enjoy a nice brunch and mimosas in the morning at Cork Bistro!  I found a Groupon a few months ago and have yet to use it.



{three} Work has been a little intense lately....
...considering my short hiatus yesterday.  No complaints here though.  I love having the extra projects and tasks to help the day go by that much quicker!



{four} I am finally out of the dog house...
...on mine and Diana's trip downtown last night, we made a quick pit stop at the Apple Store.  They were able to successfully fix my hubby's iPod Touch!  YAH!  If you have never been in an Apple Store, I highly recommend it.  Last night was my first experience, but they made a great first impression.  I was greeted at the door with a smile, the customer service experience was excellent, and they fixed the iPod for FREE!



{five}  This has to be the cutest and sweetest video of all time...

...Nicki Minaj making little girls' dreams come true! It's amazing that Nicki took the time to do this. She seems so down to earth and real. Although the words in her songs can be quite crass, I think that this video proves that she is a great role model to young girls.  She made sure to emphasize the importance of school before any other activities.  Definitely a tear jerker.

Happy Friday Loves :).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...